Monday 9 February 2015

Production Project Week1

Week 1-
I have a few pieces for this project - Free Use models, but they need to be altered slightly. Their textures aren't quite right for my purpose.
I have my idea, though! So that's something!
So my idea is a pair of soldiers making a plan to attack a pair of aliens who are firing down at them.
Inspired by the game Xcom, especially the Pitch Cinematic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1QnIfsSKYA - animated by Justin Thomas and Kevin Bradley.


Using pieces from the Mantic Games miniatures game, Mars Attacks, I set up some initial Staging shots. Camera angles that I would keep in mind for the final animation. Keep in mind, cameras in Maya are able to get a lot closer to the ground than a mobile phone can when shooting 28mm models.






Even some videos testing some alternate angles.





No comments:

Post a Comment