Saturday 1 March 2014

Zbrush basics and Animation project update

I've been having problems using Zbrush. It's just all over my head and I need it to create new Morph Targets!
I found this tutorial series on Youtube which I hope can get me up to speed so I can get the facial rigging sorted. It's about to tick into Week 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4Od4eoh-U

The Motion Capture gear is in the middle of being repaired, so it's pushed me back a little in terms of getting my animation ready. I wanted to have it done by mid week, but I've not managed it. I'm now hoping to have it done by Thursday 6th March (for the Keyframed animation). I will be looking for some zombie stock Mocap footage, too, just to have a comparison.
I have noticed that I haven't uploaded my research into Zombie Movement, which I used as reference for my Keyframe guide footage (also needing uploaded), so I will be doing this this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment