Friday 7 February 2014

Skeleton to CAT Rig

Something to bear in mind about the CAT rig is the amount of vertebrae  in the spinal column. This CAT rig is set with only about 7 sections. This is alter the smoothness in some movement, ie; bending over and back.
If I match the amount of bones on the CAT rig to around that of it's human counterpart, I should be able to recreate a very smooth arch in the back.
The picture I have attached here is a composite of the CAT and a skeleton. The RIG is slightly off, as I didn't make this RIG for the skeleton. It is the one I used in the Spiderman test. Something to note with Superheroes design is that they are often made much taller that "regular" humans. Their limbs are often slightly elongated, or in some circumstances, reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment