Thursday 13 February 2014

MotionBuilder - Manipulating Clips

Following a tutorial given to me by my lecturer, I have combined clips and joined them together using Autodesk Motionbuilder.
Within the tutorial I blended clips together, like how I did in a previous tutorial. I also matched another clip to the model's right foot and it lines the clips up, making the second clip (the animation along the green line) follow on perfectly.

For the final piece, these steps will be used with the Motion Capture data to join them into one cohesive clip.
The clips within the timeline are two different colours showing the two clips used. There is a white X in an area of the Red clips which shows the blending of the first animation. They needed blending as the path was skewed and the animation at that point "jumps". Between the red and yellow clips, I match the animation to the right foot. This allows the animation to flow straight to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment