Tuesday 4 February 2014

L5 - ANIMATION AND SIMULATION

I've put together a Gantt Chart to help me complete my work. In the past, I've not done this (apart from in the VFX piece in semester 1), so I've made a point to get this done.
It only goes to Week 6, as the semester is split in two for this module. Week 1-6 is set for the animation, then the second half is for the Simulation part. Instead of a week 6 presentation, we are doing weekly updates in the lectures on Monday, making week 6 a final piece hand in.


For researching human anatomy, I am making use of the Leeds Met library. I currently have booked out a book on Improvisation and performance by dancer and choreographer Miranda Tufnell and Chris Crickmay. The book is called Body, Space, Image.

I chose to use this book as it features some fantastic photos of performers contorting their bodies in dance routines, showing what the human body can do, and anatomical images of the human body. 

I will be looking at other books and resources online to help, along with footage shot by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment