Friday 14 October 2011

Flash'd!

Okay, so my hatred of Illustrator has been documented here, so I'm going to show you some more Flash Tests. Here, I'm working on the character style. It's a revised version from my previous upload (As shown HERE) and documents progression as to how I've got to my final choices.
FLASH DRAWING TEST 2
So here it is. Top pair are the rejected drawings. I found them to be too cartoon-like, fat faces, big hair, not what I'm going for. But the face shaping changes from the Top Right, to the Top Left (The order I drew them). This led to a rounder shape, thinning on the chin, as would a real person's face. I gave the agent short hair, and in the Bottom Right, gave him a goatee, to see how he'd look with it. I like both, so I don't know which to go with... Help?
Leave comments to let me know, or if you see me in person, I'll be pestering you give me your opinion.

Next, I'll be drawing the EuroCorp uniform, essentially just a Trenchcoat, but I'll be putting the black combats and boots on them, just to give them a rounded off uniform. From there, I think I'll start the Animation process. Do a scene, see how it goes.

Keep checking back, guys and gals!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment